środa, 11 marca 2009

14 variations on 14 words - czyli pomysł na wiersz


Edwin Morgan:
Opening the Cage. 14 variations on 14 words


I have nothing to say and I am saying it and that is poetry.
John Cage

I have nothing to say and is that nothig and am I saying it
I am and I have poetry to say and is that nothing saying it
I am nothing and I have poetry to say and that is saying it
I that am saying poetry have nothing and it is I and to say
And I say that I am to have poetry and saying it is nothing
I am poetry and nothing and saying it is to say that I have
To have nothing is poetry and I am saying that and I say it
Poetry is saying I have nothing and I am to say that and it
Saying nothing I am poetry and I have to say that and it is
It is and I am and I have poetry saying say that to nothing
It is saying poetry to nothing and I say I have and am that
Poetry is saying I have it and I am nothing and to say that
And that nothing is poetry I am saying and I have to say it
Saying poetry is nothing and to that I say I am and have it


2 komentarze:

Anonimowy pisze...

Animal farm:

Żuk: Drozd, czy ty się kąpałaś na środku łazienki?

Drozd: No bo ja jestem foką. Ou! Ou!

Żuk: I boso chodzisz po tym.

Drozd: po [ ] ym?


Źródło komizmu: ezopowy dialog dwóch zwierzątek? A może mroczny sekret anegdotki z przeszłości?

joa.zak pisze...

to był dla ciebie post! byś sam coś napisał i na bloga wrzucił zamiast cytować drozdowożuczą paplaninę. ileż można czekać?